- 1 package of brown rice vermicelli noodles, cooked according to package
- 2 persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into large pieces
- 1 cup of cilantro
- 1 cup of mint
- 1/4 cup tamari almonds, roughly chopped
Quick pickled veggies
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 daikon radish, julienned
- Rice wine vinegar, unsweetened
- Dash of honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon low-sodium gluten free tamari
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 serrano chili, thinly sliced
Combine carrots and daikon in a small bowl and toss with rice wine vinegar, a dash of honey and salt. Set aside while you prep your other vegetables.
Whisk all ingredients together for dressing and set aside.
Assemble bowls by places a few pieces of lettuce at the bottom on the bowls and topping with the noodles, cucumbers, radish, cilantro, mint, almonds and pickled vegetables.
Top each bowl with a few tablespoons of dressing, mix well and enjoy!
Feel free to add steamed edamame, pan fried tofu for an extra punch of protein.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Meet Lily- the vivacious face behind Clean Food Dirty City.
Lily is a plant-based cook and health coach in New York City (and occasionally LA). She’s passionate about good food that makes you feel as good as it tastes. On her site, she shares her simple, predominantly plant-based recipes along with her love for clean beauty, travel, and more. Read more about Lily HERE and the exciting launch of her first cookbook.